Only InterpreterEd Offers
- A comprehensive 40-hour course meeting the requirements of both the Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI) and the National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters (NBCMI), the two professional organizations offering national certification.
- Convenient classes, multiple training sites. Choose from:
- One-week class (five consecutive days)
- Weekday, evening and weekend classes
- Onsite employee training
- Interactive, fun, learning environment, with an experienced instructor who is an professional interpreter.
- Modern course curriculum, including a comprehensive, 282-page textbook you’ll keep as an valuable reference.
- Companion medical terminology book, with carefully chosen words and terms you’ll use daily on the job.
- Optional 100-hour Interpreter Clinical Rotation at a hospital, clinic or medical office.